Pre Cruise Stay In Ft. Lauderdale

CruiseRama

:confused: Does anyone have any suggestions for a Hotel for a Pre Cuise stay in Ft. Lauderdale? We are sailing on Jan 14, 2006 RCI Jewel Of The Seas 8 Day Eastern Caribbean. Our Group is my Husband & I, our daughter, 20, her boyfriend, 22, my neice & her girlfriend, both 19, Our Best friends, with their son, 21, his girlfriend, 18, daughter, 23 and our friend Jeff (who's age is in between us & our kids....LOL). Anyway, we are looking for a nice hotel, fairly reasonable with nice pool, beach, and some safe nightlife for our kids. We'll be staying 2 days prior to departure. We welcome any suggestions......Thanks! :) Donna

Grandeur Of the Seas 4/19/01

Serenade Of the Seas 1/10/04

Adventurer Of the Seas 1/9/05

We frequently cruise with our kids (late teens, early 20's) and their friends. We always stay at the Marriott Marina Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. It's a very nice hotel, within walking distance to stores for last minute goodies, and has a very nice pool/Tiki Bar area. There are multi-million dollar yachts docked there, so that is nice to walk around and look at them and dream!!! Best part is, it's across the street from Port Everglades, so you can actually see the ships. Also, Marriott Marina Hotel is also one of the water taxi stops. You can use the water taxi all day (takes you all over Ft. Lauderdale) for $5 pp.

If you have any questions on what hotels to use ask for Trent or Bequia. They live in Ft. Lauderdale and they are extremely knowledgable about the hotels there. They are at the Hotel pre-post board.

Marilyn

Archived