Inflatable Pool?

jjmock

My daughter and her family will be sailing soon in a Family Verandah. She is bringing her two toddlers, who, according to the rules, are not allowed in pools because they are still in diapers. She was wondering if she might bring a small inflatable pool, nothing large, maybe 48" across, just something they could splash a bit in out on the large FV balcony. She already knows that she'll need to be careful and mindful of spilling water, especially when emptying it, probably using a bucket to dump into the bathtub.

Any chance anyone has ever done this before?

When I saw the title of the post, I thought Celebrity was doing away with their pools, to put in more bars and specialty restaurants, and use an inflatable pool as necessary.

LOL...No, unlike many here I am not one to kvetch and commiserate about how I am so upset about the state of cruising on Celebrity today. I would much rather enjoy myself and relax.....

On the Reflection in September a young couple brought an inflatable to the pool area. They had it set up in one of the shaded areas so it wasn't in a high traffic spot. It seemed that the crew got a kick out of this so I'm assuming it was not an issue.