Save 10% on Carnival gift cards. MUST HAVE VERIZON WIRELESS

traderneal

Hi:

If you have verizon wireless, and have verizon smart rewards, they are offering a good deal: $100 Carnival Gift cards for $90 (plus .59 per card for shipping). Each card will cost you 1,000 points.

They have offered these cards for a while but have always been out of stock. This morning they are finally in stock. I just purchased 30 of these bad boys to pay off my balance due for my cruise in August. That's a nice savings of almost $300 when you deduct shipping.

I am sure these cards are going to sell out quickly.

Here is the link to sign up and to access your account (I think on the latter)

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/verizon-smart-rewards-overview-video/

Edited by traderneal

Oh thank you for posting this! I checked this morning and they weren't even listed. They're there now!!!

I checked this morning too. I'll check every morning til I score some. My final payment is due June 2 so I hope that I will score some by then.

I am quite surprised folks are allowed to buy 30 gift cards at one time! I think that is why they sell out so fast. I don't mean to criticize, I would just like 2 or 3 to use as OBC. :(

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=mjrcruiser&date=11-13-2015&text=&ship=Carnival Fantasy

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=mjrcruiser&date=12-17-2016&text=&ship=Carnival Vista

Edited by mjrcruiser

I leave in 19 days. Verizon's site says it takes 2 to 3 weeks for the gift cards to be delivered. If they are not here by the time I leave, I may have 4 for sale! lol My fingers are crossed that this will not be an option though.

When I got some of the physical gift cards thru them it took about 5 business days. They were pretty quick!

I leave in 19 days. Verizon's site says it takes 2 to 3 weeks for the gift cards to be delivered. If they are not here by the time I leave, I may have 4 for sale! lol My fingers are crossed that this will not be an option though.

Not true you get the cards within 7-10 days if not before...

In case you have a Citibank card and have Citi Easy Deals Rewards they have them too. I have purchased a few from them. Of course, you have to use your Citibank card to purchase them. They have the e-cards which you get immediately. I really like that.

I am quite surprised folks are allowed to buy 30 gift cards at one time! I think that is why they sell out so fast. I don't mean to criticize, I would just like 2 or 3 to use as OBC. :(

countdown.pl?image=Beach-8&name=mjrcruiser&date=11-13-2015&text=&ship=Carnival Fantasy

countdown.pl?image=Beach-10&name=mjrcruiser&date=12-17-2016&text=&ship=Carnival Vista

Pet peeve of mine with these cards. Along with the limited availability to begin eith. A few people grab them all and then they are sold out. Every man/woman for himself I guess. I only ever get 2 or 3 at a time. And I'm glad my next cruise is paid off with the one after that not until next year. I can accumulate them at the same pace over time.

Edited by cruizinisthebest

I was able to grab 4 cards, for onboard credit and gratuities.

I was surprised when I called carnival to add them to my account, I was told I have to do this after boarding.

Another thing to carry and worry about, but happy I was able to get them.

Pet peeve of mine with these cards. Along with the limited availability to begin eith. A few people grab them all and then they are sold out. Every man/woman for himself I guess. I only ever get 2 or 3 at a time. And I'm glad my next cruise is paid off with the one after that not until next year. I can accumulate them at the same pace over time.

We don't buy over $1000 to $1500 at a time, BUT, if I had more money too spare I would buy more..and yes it is, as you say every man for himself, 10% saved is 10% more I can put toward another cruise!!! Sorry [emoji267][emoji267][emoji267]

So I ordered my gift cards on the 28th. Verizon called to confirm the order yesterday. This morning I received the tracking email and when I went in to check, they are on the truck for delivery today. Wow, that is super fast! Good to know for those folks cruising soon. Hope you get yours quick too. :)

• 2 months later...
Any idea on when these become available?

First of the month? Randomly?

From what I've seen, it's about every 8-10 days. So I would start checking Wednesday or Thursday..I stalked Verizon for 5 days, checking every 20-25 minutes, go to bed around 2:30/3:00 and set alarm for 6:30/7:00 and start over. When I would leave the house during this that time I'd check on my phone. I'm retired, if I was working I know I would not be able to do this. Sounds like a lot of time invested but it saved me $250. With me it's the thrill of the hunt..LOL Good luck...