Latitudes Program Changes

Suite N Salty

wow, this is an example of how rumors can get started.That is why I posted it here. The thread was "changes in latitude bendfits"

As for my post on LE Bistro, again, this shows how things do get spread. I found out, the price change is not true, but the info came from the headquartes of a very large (the largest I believe) Travel company in America.Apparently it was a typo.

This is why I keep stressing the importance of not believing everything you read. Now, do you understand my post any better?

The rumors on this board remind me of a Mark Twain saying (and I'll paraphrase just a bit): "A rumor can travel halfway around the world before truth puts on its shoes." :)

The rumors on this board remind me of a Mark Twain saying (and I'll paraphrase just a bit): "A rumor can travel halfway around the world before truth puts on its shoes." :)

Love it. I remember when we were kids we played a game, usually at a birthday party called "gossip" we would whisper something in the ear of the person next to us and they would repeat it to the next person. By the time it got back to the original starter it didn't even resemble what was first whispered. Too many times people get on a rant or express how they feel about something they have heard, but they don't realize changing even one word or trusting the person who gave them the info can lead to stories so embelished we have no idea what to believe.

Edited by newmexicoNita