Emerald Princess replacing Tunis for Malta on June 11

Princess has announced "today" that they are cancelling their Emerald Princess call into Tunis on June 11th and replacing with Valletta ,Malta. They had already cancelled there earlier calls,but were considering their options on June 11th till now. Even though it is a disappointment to miss Tunis, Malta should be a popular choice as a replacement.

Malta is a wonderful port and I would pick it over Tunis any day, I have been to both. The sail in to Malta is spectacular and it is very easy to do on your own, lots near the port and buses are easy to negotiate if you want to venture to medina.And they drive on our side of the road if you want to hire a car. Great port. Enjoy.

Agree with Nenasmum. Malta is gorgeous. If ships sail in on sunrise, the pink of the old port buildings is spectacular. Very easy to get around if people just want to walk. St Johns Co-Cathedral is wonderful but people need to get there early before the big crowds. I would think it will become a very popular port with Princess passengers.