Crown & Anchor points?

We are thinking of booking a cruise and taking our son. We would book a balcony for us and an inside for our son. If I make the booking do we get C&A points for both rooms (double credit)? eg 7 day cruise so 14 points.

If not, could I not book the balcony and my wife book the inside separately and then we would get the C&A credit for both?

We are thinking of booking a cruise and taking our son. We would book a balcony for us and an inside for our son. If I make the booking do we get C&A points for both rooms (double credit)? eg 7 day cruise so 14 points.

If not, could I not book the balcony and my wife book the inside separately and then we would get the C&A credit for both?

It does not matter who makes the booking or who pays for the cruise. It only matters who is booked in what type of stateroom and for how many days.

In the situation you described, you will get 7 points and your son will get 14.

You may want to put yourself in the single on the booking, and switch when you get onboard. That way, you would get the 14 points.

Edited by clarea

nope. you earn points as an individual.. regular cabins earn on point per night, JS and up 2 points per night. Singles paying the supplement earn double points.

nope. you earn points as an individual.. regular cabins earn on point per night, JS and up 2 points per night. Singles paying the supplement earn double points.

Hmmm, so you don't earn points as a family. In other words, if my wife takes two cruises without me she could become diamond and I would not. Interesting.

Hmmm, so you don't earn points as a family. In other words, if my wife takes two cruises without me she could become diamond and I would not. Interesting.

correct. HOWEVER as long as you reside in the same household and your accounts are linked you will STILL receive the same BENEFITS as whoever has the highest Tier, you will just have fewer individual points.

If you and your wife are linked, then you will each have whatever the highest C&A level either of you has earned. You can contact C&A to determine if you are linked.