Disembarkation info for cruise line shore excursions

Nicci1

There should be a bright pink envelope in your cabin upon boarding from the Shore Excursions office. It will have your actual tickets and all info as to where to meet and time of departure.

Enjoy your cruise to Alaska and welcome to HAL

You are welcome. The train ride is a great excursion. Take lots of pictures. I recommend sitting on the left hand side of the train on the ride up to the summit. The boundary marker / flag poles are on that side.

Great question! I have a similar one: we booked the Taku lodge& flight through HAL which leaves at 1, but the ship isn't scheduled to arrive until 1. Can I assume that they are coordinating all of this? Or should I change to the later departure?

Great question! I have a similar one: we booked the Taku lodge& flight through HAL which leaves at 1, but the ship isn't scheduled to arrive until 1. Can I assume that they are coordinating all of this? Or should I change to the later departure?

ShoreEx will handle the timing. From the ship, you will be taken to where the seaplane takes off from, about a 5 minute ride from the pier. Taku was a great excursion. The salmon bake was outstanding, just watch out for the Bears!

Make sure to take bug spray because the mosquitos were really bad last year when I did the trip in mid- June.

You are welcome. The train ride is a great excursion. Take lots of pictures. I recommend sitting on the left hand side of the train on the ride up to the summit. The boundary marker / flag poles are on that side.

Good advice, but more importantly, the best scenery is also on that side.