Question about Sorrento’s

My favorite are the ham and cheese croissants! We always take a few into the pub for a lunchtime snack.

Just had to remind me about the tiny croissant sandwiches didn't you? :D fortunately only have 3 months to wait - on the assumption that Independence has them as well

Just had to remind me about the tiny croissant sandwiches didn't you? :D fortunately only have 3 months to wait - on the assumption that Independence has them as well

It's been ages since I was on Indy but yes, they did have them! Countdown to croissants? 180 days!

No, but there is no additional charge. That food is included in your cruise fare.

That's how I prefer to say it. Nothing on the ship is "free"; it is included in your fare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite are the ham and cheese croissants! We always take a few into the pub for a lunchtime snack.

are they fresh, or stale? on NAV last spring we ate on the Promenade n after boarding but the sandwiches were very dry.

doing LIB is December

are they fresh, or stale? on NAV last spring we ate on the Promenade n after boarding but the sandwiches were very dry.

doing LIB is December

Haven't been on a cruise in 5yrs. They were fresh then. Maybe 5yrs later they are a little green around the edges. :eek:

I thought we got these at the Cafe Promenade . Does Sorrentos have them as well?

The mix of sandwich types between Cafe Promenade and Sorrento's varies.

YESSSSSS!!! They melt in your mouth like butter on hot bread :D I eat them for late night snacks too

doing LIB is December

All the ones I ate were fresh - and I ate quite a few over a week :)