Apple Watch available on Reflection ?

gcgold

Just wondering if anyone currently on Reflection (or just got off) can confirm whether the Apple Watch is available for purchase in the iLounge. If someone can confirm the price of a 42mm Stainless Steel case that would be great :D

Edited by gcgold

Just wondering if anyone currently on Reflection (or just got off) can confirm whether the Apple Watch is available for purchase in the iLounge. If someone can confirm the price of a 42mm Stainless Steel case that would be great :D

I wasn't on a cruise ship but I was in Chicago last week and stoped in the apple store on Michigan Ave to see if they had them in stock. I was told buy the salesman that the watch is only being sold on line because of the high demand. My guess is that if the apple stores in big cities like New York and Chicago aren't carrying them in their store you won't find them on a cruise ship that has limited stock to begin with.

Edited by Iamcruzin

My wife, daughter and I both ordered a watch on line the first day out. Both of them received theirs Fri. Mine wouldn't be available until mid June. They both have the SS 38 mm and Milanese strap. Mine is the same except 42 mm.

I didn't like the sports as it is aluminum and the strap isn't that secure. I demonstrated to the Apple Genius how easy it was to pop off by a thief. He was surprised as he didn't feel me a do it and did it so easily. He asked if I was a thief and I showed him my Patek and said that is how I got that watch. He just laughed. I told her that we go on many cruises and I watch the magicians as they steal the watches from the stooge that volunteers to aid him. I can almost always figure out how they do something and my wife says that I take all of the fun out of it.

We were in Key West and went to the Sunset Celebration. We were watching a escape artist and he looked for someone to assist him by placing a lock on a chain that he had wrapped around one wrist. He picked me and I obliged. He then put his hands together and wrapped the ends around both arms and then lock the ends together like in prayer position. I took the lock and besides locking the ends I also put put the lock thru the loop on his arm. He pulled away and said just lock the ends. I told him that was doing nothing as it would result in a big loop that didn't secure anything. All he had to do was rotate or twist his arms to where both hand were over the opposite wrist and his hands would slip out. I think that I ruined his demo.

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞