Valor Itinerary Change for 5/3 sailing

jgallow

looks like the valor is not following her posted itinerary as she is currently docked in freeport and was supposed to be at sea all day today. Anybody have any info? We have relatives sailing on her right now but haven't been able to get in touch. Thanks!

Ok found the itinerary what I believe is happening they changed the itinerary around because in a few days she suppose to be in Freeport and that storm is going to be around that area, so think its just a change in itinerary around.

Edited by lyndamr

Well according to all sources I saw before I left Florida, she was supposed to be in Nassau today with us (currently on RCI Enchantment) but I can confirm she's not here, only Fascination and Norwegian Gem.

According to Marine Traffic she's en route to Half Moon Cay and was in Nassau yesterday after Freeport.

Edited by peteukmcr

We were on the 5/3 sailing. We all had letters in our mailbox upon boarding that said due to a tropical storm, we would be doing the itinerary backwards so we had our sea day on 5/7 instead of 5/4. The weather was supposed to be really bad for our original Half Moon Cay day and they didn't think we could tender so we went to Freeport instead. Turns out that once we made it to HMC, weather still wasn't cooperating. Major black clouds and wind when getting on tender over. They did let us tender over but then once there, started raining and lightening :(.