Seattle pre cruise hotel

Anyone know which hotels is Seattle are offering parking/shuttle services to Pier 91 this season? I know they change from year to year.

We have used Hotel Nexus previously but see no mention on their website for 2015.

• 1 month later...

I'm waiting for a reply to your question too.

I found a shuttle for $12 pp with Grand Hyatt but we want to stay at the Westin...no shuttle

But I want to confirm the taxis charge around $12 also,..anyone?????

Cabs are metered, no significant change in rates recently. Car services like EastSideForHire, Uber etc. charge by distance not time - you can plug in zipcodes of your hotel and pier to confirm what the base rates will be (I'm not familiar enough with Uber products to advise on Surge pricing levels & times).

TANSTAAFL - any hotel with a 'free' shuttle to a pier is charging you in the base room rate for that shuttle.

TANSTAAFL - any hotel with a 'free' shuttle to a pier is charging you in the base room rate for that shuttle.

I really liked the convenience of parking, spending the night, and transfers to the pier- didn't mind the extra charge. I know a few places at the airport have sleep, park, and cruise packages but would like to be closer to the pier.

We have a reservation at Homewood by HAL HQ and will likely park at the pier or the lot by the Armory.

Edited by frankc98376

• 2 weeks later...

If you're staying in downtown Seattle, a taxi to the pier is relatively cheap. (About $20, including a tip.) When we were there and stayed at Inn at the Market, it was about $15 to the pier.

• 6 months later...