An Update Regarding Viking Sea and Viking Sky 2016 Schedule Changes

Viking Cruises

Just received word that we are unable to book on the 2017 itinerary, so advised to accept the £350 compensation from Viking but would loose the £175 on board credit. Very very disappointed with Viking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just received word that we are unable to book on the 2017 itinerary, so advised to accept the £350 compensation from Viking but would loose the £175 on board credit. Very very disappointed with Viking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dear blondemini,

Please contact us at tellus@vikingcruises.com so that we may discuss your concern in further detail.

Thank you,

Viking Cruises

• 10 months later...

I think the My Viking Journey website is awash with errors Pugwash, don't trust it, go direct to Viking and demand a fix.

I checked on the website and my cruise has disappeared from the My Viking Journey pages. I've already got an alternative lined up so just waiting to find out if we need to cancel with Viking as I'm not prepared to accept a lower grade cabin on a different Viking cruise.

• 2 weeks later...

The first post on this thread says that the Sky will not sail until early 2017. Does that mean there will be additional changes to the Sea's sailings beyond the current changes through Sept. 2016?

This thread is 1 year old. There have been no revision of Viking Ocean since. Apparently the revised schedule is accurate.

Not only is this a year old but the information is so stale that it is causing worry where it shouldn't.

Isn't it time to close this thread to further comment? What good can keeping it open do? The issue has long since been resolved.