MOM sale and Military credit

i've already booked previously, this weekend's MOM sale offers a military credit that we did not have before, can that be added to an existing booking or is it for new bookings only?

I've read of people adding it to existing bookings, but your cruise will have to be re-priced to current levels. Additionally, you will lose any promos currently on your booking that are not in effect now.

thank you. do you know if you have to "re-book"? that is, give up your cabins and re-book and hope you can get your same cabins and they are not scooped up by someone in the meantime?

thank you. do you know if you have to "re-book"? that is, give up your cabins and re-book and hope you can get your same cabins and they are not scooped up by someone in the meantime?

The accounts I read here indicated there was no need to cancel and re-book. The OBC was simply added to the existing booking.

We booked today with MOM & military discount. I asked if the military discount could be applied to another cruise we have & were told, only for new bookings