Drink package per day limit?

Truth be told, I'm not sure I'd want to be on the same cruise as someone who was exceeding 15 alcoholic drinks a day. . . .

Unfortunately I was in March and it was ridiculous (college spring breakers). I have never seen so many out of control, rude, disrespectful people in my life. They were quite pleased with themselves (all using their parents credit cards) about the drink packages and the unlimited drinks they could get all day long.

Unfortunately I was in March and it was ridiculous (college spring breakers). I have never seen so many out of control, rude, disrespectful people in my life. They were quite pleased with themselves (all using their parents credit cards) about the drink packages and the unlimited drinks they could get all day long.

That's why for the last several years we've posted here in Cruise Critic on all the cruise line forums the dates of spring break.:)

That time of year is best left for the youngsters.:D

Plus the prices are less following spring break.:D

Happy Cruising.:)

I haven't heard about a daily limit' date=' but I have heard that some bartenders will enforce a 15 minutes between drinks rule to control sharing. Could that be the confusion?[/quote']

I've read this only on Cruise Critic. I've never experienced this though at any bar on any cruise.

I can't ever remember drinking more then 15 alcoholic drinks in a day.

The earlier I start, the earlier I finish.:D

ughh, this. In my mid 30's now and it's harder to go hard during the day anymore without getting too tired at night. A couple hours of evening nap helps, but only a little. We just get back yesterday morning from the enchantment. Wife and I both had our fair share. I can drink quite a bit...probably more than I should and I'm not sure I got over 12 or 13. Also I should note my bartender *may* have been making me strong drinks- generous tipping may have played a role in that :D

Truth be told, I'm not sure I'd want to be on the same cruise as someone who was exceeding 15 alcoholic drinks a day. . . .

I'd bet you wouldn't even know if I had 15/day. that said I think i maxed out at 12 or 13 but they were so spread out I was never really drunk. Less obviously during port days.

My guy did give me a 2 for 1 one time. Cocoa blaster and a shot of patron, but told me to bring 2 cards the next time. My wife had the ultimate and I had the premium so sometimes if I wanted to double up and my wife didn't need a drink, I'd bring her card and get 2 of whatever I wanted. I probably only did that a few times though. One at a time's enough for the most part anyway ;)

I don't think we saw anyone getting too wild or crazy. Hmm...nope, not that I can think of.

Also, bring yourself an expanded drink menu if you're feeling like trying some new things. As stated here several times over , the menus on the ships aren't very good anymore. The paper menu my wife brought made us pretty popular the first couple days. I should note that some bars didn't have all the ingredients or some drink recipes were old. After the first day though I mostly figured out my go to's- and i still don't like blood mary's.....

We never had a time limit between drink either. We could get that back to back in 5 minutes of we wanted.

Edited by splash_in_the_water