Anyone Use "Special Needs At Sea" for disability options onboard?

Cruseforme

DH requires oxygen due to a lung problem, and while we do carry our own portable O2 carry about unit...last year on our Regatta cruise, ours broke, and we ended up renting a full size unit from the ship. The price was not the problem, as it was totally reimbursed back...it was the sheer size and noise of it, not to mention, so much for tours, etc! This year, we are planning ahead, and in addition to taking our brand new owned portable unit, we would like to rent another one for contingency purpose. Our local O2 company suggested using a company called Special Needs At Sea, and they said they have small portables for rent, and they deliver to the ship directly. Anyone have experience with them? I found very few reviews on them except BBB, and they look good, just wondering....thanks, Tina (I hope I am not breaking any rules by naming the co, I am not promoting it, just curious if anyone else has experience with them, as I would hate to end up like last year).

Anyone Use "Special Needs At Sea" for disability options onboard?

Yes, both for oxygen and a mobility scooter. The rented items were in our cabin (Celebrity) when we boarded. Because of the ship size, they actually had spare units on board in case of failures. Seems to be a great company.