Breakfree on George? or Breakfree on Clarence Sydney

Hi Everyone ,

Which one ? Has anyone stayed here ? They have a great special at the moment ,so considering both ,any other suggestions .?

I will be staying in Sydney 2 days pre cruise in November to see the 5 ships in the harbour ,have narrowed it down to staying somewhere where I can have my meals ie kitchenette ,has anyone stayed at either of these 2 places, know i will need a taxi for Circular Quay ,which locations would be the best in your opinion ?

Cheers Deb

Hi Everyone ,

Which one ? Has anyone stayed here ? They have a great special at the moment ,so considering both ,any other suggestions .?

I will be staying in Sydney 2 days pre cruise in November to see the 5 ships in the harbour ,have narrowed it down to staying somewhere where I can have my meals ie kitchenette ,has anyone stayed at either of these 2 places, know i will need a taxi for Circular Quay ,which locations would be the best in your opinion ?

Cheers Deb

I haven't stayed at either, but Clarence seems to be a better more central location. George is the seedier end of George, close to Chinatown. Great during the day, but not somewhere I feel sale at night.

You can catch the free bus from George Street to Circular Quay from both hotels. Did you check the trip adviser reviews?

We have stayed there....on George several times pre cruise....We like the fact that we can walk straight from central. ...to there...All down hill....We didn't cook in the room.....but we did go to China town....food court top end...They have front and back entrance to hotel which helps also a hair dressing shop just up the street which was great for hubby......For $10 he got a tidy up.....We don't mind the break free on Gorge. ..

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk