Dairy Allergy - Speciality Restaurants

Has anyone eaten in the speciality restaurants with a dairy allergy? Wondering if I could make reservations for a couple of the speciality restaurants but i'm afraid they won't be able to accommodate the request. We're staying in a grand suite so maybe the concierge could help?

P.S. I will fill in the special request form too

Has anyone eaten in the speciality restaurants with a dairy allergy? Wondering if I could make reservations for a couple of the speciality restaurants but i'm afraid they won't be able to accommodate the request. We're staying in a grand suite so maybe the concierge could help?

You could wait to make reservations until you are onboard and speak to the people at the specific restaurants you are considering.

My DW has a dairy allergy and we have always found it best to go to the restaurant the day prior to when you are dining. In our experience the more notice that you give them the better. If we can we talk to the chef and let them know what my DW would like to order and how they can prepare it to meet her allergy requirements.

Showing up the day of will often result in just getting a steak with no sauce a baked potato and a bowl of plain barriers for dessert, with some advance notice they can make dairy free sauces and a dairy free dessert.

Same thing for the MDR, always place your order a day ahead.

That is an intolerance to lactose which is completely different than a dairy allergy.

Thanks for clarification.

Isnt it great that these allergies are now being featured in primetime tv series ?

we all get a better understanding of the issues and how best deal with them.

Education is always a good thing.

Great show, and Sheldon is my hero.

Edited by P&O Lynn Knickers
Go LYNN