Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I have a citicard and the only carnival card I see is the one where you use 10k points and get $100 card. Is there an option to buy one with 10% off?

You have a card with Thank You points. That's the only Carnival card available through that. The others use Easy Deals. Just get the AARP ones. You don't have to join. Go online and make an account. Then answer quizzes and log in everyday for points. Keep checking and when they are available grab some. Same thing if you have a Verizon account.

We try and keep these kinds of threads chatter to a minimum and post when they pop back up so people know and can get them.

• 2 weeks later...
How long do these take to arrive on average? My final payment is Mondah and I'm thinking it may be too late.

A week; but you can always use them for your Sign and Sail account bill.

I'll just likely forgo it. Not willing to gamble $1300 because I'll never spend that on any cruise, let alone a Caribbean one. Thanks for the info. I know my work uses a company and its usually three days. I tried to check when I received my gc I ordered on 4/20 that was applied to the account on 4/28. Hmmmm