Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Don't understand how you're able to get 8 cards. The max is 5 every 24 hours no matter the denomination.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I always order one card per transaction and it still limits me to 5 total per 24 hours.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ive been getting these cards for over 2 years never once could i get more than 5 per account per day

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I've been getting them since the Fall of 2014. I remember it was shortly after we got back from the Freedom that year that I started buying them. At that time it was just Verizon and I actually switched carriers once my at&t contract expired just for these cards. People used to buy them in droves and they were ecards. Then they went dead for about 2 months sometime in 2015. When they came back, they had gotten rid of ecards and not long after they set the 5 card limit.

It's no skin off my nose if you don't believe me. You keep getting your 5 and I'll keep getting my 8. Or you can give it a shot and order 8. Basically when you order 4 it doesn't reach the maximum so you can order one more time and for some reason it lets me order the 4 again. For the guy who orders one at a time try ordering the first 4 one at a time and then instead of just one on the fifth try order 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's no skin off my nose if you don't believe me. You keep getting your 5 and I'll keep getting my 8. Or you can give it a shot and order 8. Basically when you order 4 it doesn't reach the maximum so you can order one more time and for some reason it lets me order the 4 again. For the guy who orders one at a time try ordering the first 4 one at a time and then instead of just one on the fifth try order 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never said I didn't believe you. You're not the first person I've seen post that they got around the 5 card limit so no need to be defensive. Somehow it happens so no skin off my nose either. As I said, I rarely need more than 5 at once and when I do, I figured out a remedy. I have 4 accounts from which to get these cards.

Buying one per transaction allows you to get more fliers in the mail with the 1,000 point bonus insert. It's smart to do it that way. Shipping is the same whether you order 1 at a time or not.

Buying one per transaction allows you to get more fliers in the mail with the 1,000 point bonus insert. It's smart to do it that way. Shipping is the same whether you order 1 at a time or not.

We are all in different situations but I buy one at a time for 3 reasons. The two you mention, and one a month fits my budget.

I've been getting them since the Fall of 2014. I remember it was shortly after we got back from the Freedom that year that I started buying them. At that time it was just Verizon and I actually switched carriers once my at&t contract expired just for these cards. People used to buy them in droves and they were ecards. Then they went dead for about 2 months sometime in 2015. When they came back, they had gotten rid of ecards and not long after they set the 5 card limit.

I was going to add, Hubbie and I both have an account but rarely need to use both.

Always order one or two when available.

How often do you check or do you just wait to see updated threads? The $500 cards were available around 2:00 I know because someone posted in our fb roll call that they got 1.

Well I do have a full time job and two kids so I don't check every hour.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forums mobile app

Well I do have a full time job and two kids so I don't check every hour.

And of course I wouldn't be able to relate to that being that I also have two kids and a full time job.

Not really the point of checking every hour - although when I'm ready to buy them, I do check obsessively and have often joked that getting these cards has become at times a part-time job of its own. And that's just because of how erratic they are in terms of availability. I've gotten them at 5 in the morning and all other odd times.

The $500 cards always go first for whatever reason. So if it's those that you want and you're ready to buy them, it may require checking literally all day every hour or so until you hit pay dirt. The $100 cards last longer and are still up now.

Sometimes by the time these threads are updated, people have already gotten their cards and time has passed. My advice is to not wait for thread updates, but do whatever you want. I don't have any trouble getting them. And somehow have been able to keep my job and take care of my kids.[emoji6]

I'm pretty obsessive about researching my cruises, but I don't think I'll be checking for these cards that often. I used the Allstate rewards site last week and they seem to be much easier to get there and are emailed directly to you. :)

AARP has $100 value cards this morning. At least as of this posting, just grabbed 5 more.

The last time I got my cards in about 5 business days, they will require you to call and verify the order first then they will ship UPS.

How soon do you receive the AARP cards?

AARP has $100 value cards this morning. At least as of this posting, just grabbed 5 more.

The last time I got my cards in about 5 business days, they will require you to call and verify the order first then they will ship UPS.

The last time we bought a couple, we ordered on a Wednesday and got them the following Monday. I think a week is about the average. We didn't have to verify our order and it was even our first time. Not sure how they determine who verifies and who doesn't. If you order $500 worth or more, they'll be shipped UPS and have to be signed for. Some people who can't be home to sign for them have them sent to a UPS store. We only ordered two $100 cards and they were mailed USPS (no signature required).