3 of them... Really!!!

catzgirl

Hi all,

I have just received our pre-voyage documentation, and it appears we have 3 yes 3! 175 ball formal evenings.... I don't know if I have that many Black, Red and Gold outfits? are people really expected to do the 175 colours on all 3 evenings or will I get away with other outfits do you think? Otherwise I may just have to go shopping again..... ;)

Which sailing are you on ? I think it's normally one per cruise but if you are doing a B2B2B I could see how you could end up with 3.

From early reports it doesn't sound as if people are wearing the suggested colours so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Which sailing are you on ? I think it's normally one per cruise but if you are doing a B2B2B I could see how you could end up with 3.

From early reports it doesn't sound as if people are wearing the suggested colours so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Hi Hattie,

It's the 20th June sailing, I have just had another look on the listed dates, and it appears they have duplicated the 24th June by mistake, Phew! although it still has 2 '175's.

21st June - Royal Ascott Ball

24th June - 175 Ball

28th June - Black & White Ball

2nd July - 175 Ball

Not to long to wait now!

We were on Queen Victoria last week and very few people were wearing either red, black or gold.

Thank you for this, I will wear the colours perhaps on one night though... Hope you enjoyed the cruise.

Hi Hattie,

It's the 20th June sailing, I have just had another look on the listed dates, and it appears they have duplicated the 24th June by mistake, Phew! although it still has 2 '175's.

24th June - 175 Ball

2nd July - 175 Ball

Not to long to wait now!

Enjoy

Hi Hattie,

24th June - 175 Ball

2nd July - 175 Ball

Not to long to wait now!

Hi

I wouldn't worry about the balls too much ... they just change the Queens Room decoration hangings but the evenings are all the same. That is Paul Richie sings New York . New York on almost all of the Balls ... they have Leah ( Cruise Director 2nd in Line ) leading the Barn Dance and then Eugenie and Daryl who are the professional dancers come onto the floor for 3 mins. What a waste of time ! The Queens Room band ... Trevor Newbie ... OMG ... the band made my ears bleed ( especially the trumpet player ) anyone who has any musicality will be very challenged to dance to this music. The balls are dire. Sorry to tell you this but we had an awful time on World 2015 ... if you are a dancer then you know that the music has to be good or else you sit there all night wishing you were home and at the local dance hall having fun !

Hi

I wouldn't worry about the balls too much ... they just change the Queens Room decoration hangings but the evenings are all the same. That is Paul Richie sings New York . New York on almost all of the Balls ... they have Leah ( Cruise Director 2nd in Line ) leading the Barn Dance and then Eugenie and Daryl who are the professional dancers come onto the floor for 3 mins. What a waste of time ! The Queens Room band ... Trevor Newbie ... OMG ... the band made my ears bleed ( especially the trumpet player ) anyone who has any musicality will be very challenged to dance to this music. The balls are dire. Sorry to tell you this but we had an awful time on World 2015 ... if you are a dancer then you know that the music has to be good or else you sit there all night wishing you were home and at the local dance hall having fun !

and

Won't be posting anything more.

Bye.

interesting...I thought you had such a bad time with Cunard in the past that you promised us that were never going to post on here again....

Nice to see you have reneged and continue to be so positive.

:)

Edited by roscoe39

Hi all,

I have just received our pre-voyage documentation, and it appears we have 3 yes 3! 175 ball formal evenings.... I don't know if I have that many Black, Red and Gold outfits? are people really expected to do the 175 colours on all 3 evenings or will I get away with other outfits do you think? Otherwise I may just have to go shopping again..... ;)

Okay they have duplicated the dates but you can still go shopping!