Your Lucky Day--Miracle wraparound balconies

CRUIS'N JJ

Deck 5 is the only one I would ever book, after having been in one on 6. 6 and above are NOT COVERED. If it rains, your balcony is worse than useless--the overhang pours like a spout. I spent Glacier Bay day sardined on the deck with everyone else.

Deck 5 is not covered either. Go with deck four. They are deeper and fully covered. We had 4237 as well (diff ship) and LOVED it!

Is the sofa in the sitting area a convertible? We're looking to put three adults in the cabin.

Thanks.

Bob

One of the (Spirit class) aft corner suites on deck 7 and both on deck 8 will accommodate THREE people...

But for us - only deck FOUR...(and not much longer ---:D )

Tom

I check by using southwest.com. I go to the home page, then choose "book cruise", and then search for my cruise, and act like I'm buying a cruise. When I get to cabin selection, the deck plan comes up, with arrows flashing to available cabins.

I'm sure there are other (perhaps easier) ways to check, but that works for me!

Oh yeah, I cancel before booking. Very important. :)

I noticed today that on our Miracle cruise in Feb '06, that the 5th floor still has both wraparound aft balconies available. Is that normal?

Many people say deck 5 is the least desireable of the Cat. 11 aft rooms. It has a differrent layout that makes these rooms seem smaller.

I was able to get the last wraparound cabin on the Legend, I will be in room 5266. I have read these were great cabins! Now I am reading these posts and people are saying that the layout is not good in this cabin as the other wraparound cabins. I was thinking I would have enough cover on the balcony on this room, as we are taking the 8 day cruise and we will be going into a rainy area, anyone experienced this cabin before, would like some feedback if you know.

Archived