Refrigerator placement in exterior cabin on S-class

clueless2

I read somewhere the other day that if you rent a refrigerator they place it on the desk or under the desk.

Looking at the video HAL has on their website or room interiors it doesn't appear there is room on the desk under the TV for a small fridge.

So I guess that means they have to either put it under the desk(where you would put you legs if you were sitting there). Or right in front of the mirror.

Since my wife sits at the desk to do here makeup and hair I'm thinking renting a fridge for our upcoming Statendam cruise is probably a bad idea!!

Can anyone confirm my theory on fridge placement? :)

We were just going to use it to keep pop (aka soda) cool so it's not a big deal.

Thanks in advance.

I read somewhere the other day that if you rent a refrigerator they place it on the desk or under the desk.

Looking at the video HAL has on their website or room interiors it doesn't appear there is room on the desk under the TV for a small fridge.

So I guess that means they have to either put it under the desk(where you would put you legs if you were sitting there). Or right in front of the mirror.

Since my wife sits at the desk to do here makeup and hair I'm thinking renting a fridge for our upcoming Statendam cruise is probably a bad idea!!

Can anyone confirm my theory on fridge placement? :)

We were just going to use it to keep pop (aka soda) cool so it's not a big deal.

Thanks in advance.

The cooler would be placed under the desk, therefore no room for your wife's legs. I'd just ask your cabin steward for a large wine bottle ice bucket if you are only trying to cool a couple of cans of soda. You could probably keep this on the floor beside the desk as I did recently on the Westerdam. Enjoy your cruise on the Statendam. She is a lovely ship.

When I rented a fridge on the Maasdam, it was placed on the corner of the desk against the closet wall, under the shelf for the TV. The desk was still useable. Since the plug for the fridge would not reach to the outlet, they put a power strip on the desk.

If you go the site that can one be named , look under the S class listing for the Maasdam Cat C cabin 620 for a photo .

Most (if not all; there may be exceptions) inside and outside cabins on the S-class ships should have room for a fridge on top of the desk.

The S-class ships normally have 6-drawers, so there is room on the desk, while still leaving some space for "desktop" things.

Even if there are only three drawers, there is room above them for the fridge. There is just very little room left to use the top of the desk for placing things.