Coffee maker in room on Breakaway?

LuvTheSea14

Yes, it should be there & look like this on the Breakaway - hopefully still complimentary and without a convenience fee.

If you are sailing the BA in an oceanview or inside, one isn't provided but contact your stateroom steward and request one - previously, they have been helpful & able to get one for you, and, supply the setup.

IMO - the pod type filtered coffee isn't very good, drinkable for a small one-cup serving only. Our steward gave us extras (regulars only since we don' bother with the decaf ones) on a daily basis.

Disclaimer - availability subject to change with and without advance notice.

Yes, it should be there & look like this on the Breakaway - hopefully still complimentary and without a convenience fee.

If you are sailing the BA in an oceanview or inside, one isn't provided but contact your stateroom steward and request one - previously, they have been helpful & able to get one for you, and, supply the setup.

IMO - the pod type filtered coffee isn't very good, drinkable for a small one-cup serving only. Our steward gave us extras (regulars only since we don' bother with the decaf ones) on a daily basis.

Just curious. Is that watch a Rolex Explorer? :)

Just curious. Is that watch a Rolex Explorer? :)
Good catch, must be fellow owners & collectors with such sharp eyes for these things. 1985 Oyster Perpetual Air King, plain & simple and low key for traveling urban jungles everywhere - purchased while abroad, modestly appreciated in value over 30 years. Edited by mking8288

Good catch, must be fellow owners & collectors with such sharp eyes for these things. 1985 Oyster Perpetual Air King, plain & simple and low key for traveling urban jungles everywhere - purchased while abroad, modestly appreciated in value over 30 years.

Thank you. :) I do collect watches and have a Rolex GMT so its not so hard to recognize one.

I got this in St. Thomas. Automatically hooks up to GPS satellites and self adjusts to different time zones, a travelers dream. :)

P1000909.jpg.faa8b5b422eafa05890caed07c6fca3a.jpg

Hopefully I'll be able to $weet talk my cabin steward into finding me one on the Escape in October (we're in a family oceanview). I had known it would be a standard hotel single serve type, but the convenience of a basic cup of coffee in my cabin first thing more than makes up for any quality issues.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

If you are sailing the BA in an oceanview or inside, one isn't provided but contact your stateroom steward and request one - previously, they have been helpful & able to get one for you, and, supply the setup. Maybe for a $7.95 'convenience' fee and 18% auto tip, gratuity, or what ever term they wanted to use. :D