Lauderdale excursion post cruise before late flight home

WAVTAM

Have 4:00 afternoon flight out of Fort Lauderdale post cruise. Interested in simple tour or options just to kill time with drop off at airport.

Your cruise line will offer tours (Everglades and Flamingo Gardens are popular) where your luggage travels with you on the tour bus and they drop you off at the airport in the early afternoon.

Alternatively you could use your cruise line's luggage program (for a fee - picked up the night be departure and next seen at your destination airport), disembark the ship, hail a taxi (unless you are on Princess docking at terminal 2 or 4 - then you could walk if there are no mobility issues) to the Hilton Marina, hop on the water taxi (http://www.watertaxi.com), get off at Las Olas and window shop and have a leisurely lunch and then (depending on the time) either take a taxi to the airport directly or take the water taxi back to the Hilton and then a taxi to the airport.

Does NCL offer the luggage program? How do I find out more? I haven't seen anything on the website but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place? Thanks!

I don't know but I'm sure if you post this question on the NCL board you'll get an answer within minutes :D.

Ship excursions generally have you at the airport around 1:00. So with a later flight it isn't the best option if trying to avoid sitting at an airport for hours.

Not all ships and airlines do baggage send ahead programs. For late flights a car rental is a great option too.

Edited by eandj

Have 4:00 afternoon flight out of Fort Lauderdale post cruise. Interested in simple tour or options just to kill time with drop off at airport.

Ha, I was coming here to ask the same question but you beat me to it. When I was on the Connie in December in FLL, they did not give us the luggage delivery option so it is not always available, not sure why.

Does anyone know of non ship excursions with pick up and drop off?