Dawn - movies on deck?

Can anyone tell me if the Dawn shows movies up on deck in the evenings? We've loved this on Princess cruises, but it looks like the Dawn may not have this feature. What does happen up on deck - music in the evenings? Any tips are appreciated.

Can anyone tell me if the Dawn shows movies up on deck in the evenings? We've loved this on Princess cruises, but it looks like the Dawn may not have this feature. What does happen up on deck - music in the evenings? Any tips are appreciated.

No movies on deck.

Aside from deck party nights, the kids pretty much take over that area in the pools and sliding across the deck. Older people sitting at tables on the side areas with coffee, drinks, talking. I'm thinking of the nights docked in Bermuda last summer.

• 2 weeks later...

There are most definitely no movies on the Dawn, unless something has radically changed since October. We found the pool area to be fairly empty, so we hot tubbed several nights after dinner. I traveled with 3 of my friends, and all but 1 in the group had really-pale-I-burn-sitting-inside-by-a-window skin. It was really nice and relaxing....but no movies. Honestly, I didn't really miss them.