The Retreat pool

Jo and Rob

The adult-only Retreat and the Retreat pool are adjacent to, but are not part of, The Sanctuary. The Retreat and pool are free for adult use, as are the loungers. The Retreat cabanas are an extra fee.

The Retreat area of Royal Princess

11205727993_5113cd66bc_c.jpg

11579817245_3468cb9c16_c.jpg

11205728403_f27524c626_c.jpg

11205822283_5be2e25155_c.jpg

11370988854_5170985a8b_c.jpg

11370989404_8b43ac0c1f_c.jpg

Fantastic pictures and great news!! We are so looking forward to going on Royal Princess (Rob is getting pretty jealous!) and our cabin is near the forward lifts which is perfect for the Retreat. So excited. Just need to pray for sunshine round the British Isles.

We are on Royal in the summer and I was wondering if the Retreat pool was available for all adult guests or whether it was only available for those paying for the sanctuary.
The Retreat pool has nothing to do with the Sanctuary. It's close to the Sanctuary but that's the only connection.

Not 'anyone': adult-only. Which I believe means 18-years of age or older. No kids allowed, regardless if their parents are using the Retreat or not.

:D

Well yes of course, but not limited to the sanctuary is what I was getting at.

I fixed my post.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

Well yes of course, but not limited to the sanctuary is what I was getting at.

I fixed my post.

Sometimes when we type quickly what's running around in our heads doesn't quite make it into the actual post. I have to use the Preview Post feature several times before I hit Submit Reply to make sure it makes sense. lol ;)

Hey Gang,

Thanks for the pictures and info on the retreat area. I am on the Nov. 8th Regal cruise and I've been watching you tube reviews and someone mentioned that the retreat pool was a smoking area. Does anyone know if this is true or not? thanks

Karen :cool:

Hey Gang,

Thanks for the pictures and info on the retreat area. I am on the Nov. 8th Regal cruise and I've been watching you tube reviews and someone mentioned that the retreat pool was a smoking area. Does anyone know if this is true or not? thanks

It is NOT a smoking area. :D

Hey Gang,

The aft dipping pool on the Regal (Royal does not have one) is a smoking and soot landing area. :p

Not 'anyone': adult-only. Which I believe means 18-years of age or older. No kids allowed, regardless if their parents are using the Retreat or not.

Thanks for the pictures of the retreat pool, it looks like a beautiful area.

marge:)

Does anybody know if it is open in the early evening? I read is area is a sort of club some nights but we enjoy a swim after dinner some evenings. We always enjoy the spa pool on other ships after dinner around 8:00 or so generally very quiet.

So does anybody also know the hours this area is open for swimming?

As always thanks.