Shortest person to Rock Climb on the Oasis of the Seas

We are sailing on the Oasis this September and RC says 6 years of age to Rock Climb but didn't have any height requirements. Has anyone with a REALLY short child climbed?

My 8 1/2 year old LOVES rock climbing but she is a dwarf and still under 3 feet tall. I'd rather be prepared and disappoint her now rather than after we've boarded. Already made her erase the zip lining (which I knew would be a NO) off of her list!

What about ice skating?

Ice skating should be no issue. They have skates for everyone to use, even really little kids so just depends on shoe size. She will need long pants and socks to skate.

Rock climbing really just depends on the size of the harness and will they have one that fits.

My son was 46 inches and very skinny (obviously taller than 3 ft) but made it all the way to the top. They have routes with footholds placed closer together. Only issue would be if she didn't securely fit into the harness they might not allow it. I have read tho that ice skates start at a size 2 but have no first hand knowledge of that.