NEW CD Schedule released 5/19/15

James is not my favorite nor my least favorite. He ranks number 6 in this order.

1: Calvyn

2: Steve

3: Cory

4: Jen

5: James Dunn (now an Entertainment Director)

6: James Charlton

7: Felipe

8: Butch (now a beard)

9: Jeff Bronson

Your number 9 pick would be at the bottom of any list I would have. Some of my favorites are no longer with Carnival: Tex, Risa, Tori, Shaun Bussey; among those still with Carnival: Jaime, Felipe, Butch, Steve Cassel, Brad, Cory, Noonan, Paul and Hennie.

Edited by djacobson

Does anyone know what the "CDALPHA" stands for?

it means TBA per john heald:

The new CD schedule has the words Alphacd on it - that is just a beady way to say " we don't know who the CD will be ."

Any feedback on Matt Mitchum? He'll be on my Oct. Breeze cruise. I don't cruise for who the CD is...but still curious about people's experiences with him.

Thanks!

Misty

Any feedback on Matt Mitchum? He'll be on my Oct. Breeze cruise. I don't cruise for who the CD is...but still curious about people's experiences with him.

Thanks!

Misty

LOVE him!! He is the best with Eversen a close second. And oh so easy on the eyes too. Love me some Matt!!!!

Thanks!

Misty

Four cruises with Matt and by far my favourite CD, he's very active on board and a lot of fun! Enjoy :)

Do CD just have a month vacation???

it's typically more like 6 weeks on average - you can see when they get on and off on the schedule. then they're back onboard for a few months at a time (this varies a little here and there also)

it's typically more like 6 weeks on average - you can see when they get on and off on the schedule. then they're back onboard for a few months at a time (this varies a little here and there also)

Thanks, just [emoji17] that Jamie Dee's not CD when we cruise in August. Never really cared about it, but she is AWSOME!!

Any comments on George Roberts?

Didn't really care for him when he was an ACD on the Carnival Dream. I liked Gary Brierley, but wasn't impressed with George. He seemed a little too over the top.

Any comments on George Roberts?

He could be found all over the ship, but it was mostly hanging out with crew. He seemed to rely on Steve who was the entertainment director and Max who was his ACD. Steve(CD) and Max(ACD) are both now on the Paradise.

Back to George he seemed to enjoy whatever it was he does. He's extremely flamboyant, seemed nice, but nothing special.

I'm not one who cares too much about the CD and have found the ACD are usually much better since they can focus more on making sure passengers are enjoying themselves.