Just off equinox

gjnmir

Sitting in the Rome airport after a truly wonderful first time cruise on Celebrity. I have been on about a dozen or so cruises. This was our third in the Mediterranean. The ship was beautiful, the weather perfect and the stops were all places we had never been to before. I hope to post a review after we get home, but any questions I would be happy to answer.

Looking forward to your review. I was on the Equinox in March and will be back on her in August. Curious to hear who the current band/musicians are.

Sitting in the Rome airport after a truly wonderful first time cruise on Celebrity. I have been on about a dozen or so cruises. This was our third in the Mediterranean. The ship was beautiful, the weather perfect and the stops were all places we had never been to before. I hope to post a review after we get home, but any questions I would be happy to answer.

We are boarding the Equinox on June 6 and wondering if it still has the Molecular Bar or if the new World Class Bar has opened?

Edited by NLCruisers

Looking forward to your review. I was on the Equinox in March and will be back on her in August. Curious to hear who the current band/musicians are.

Must be a trend: we were on in her April and are going back for more in August :D

Must be a trend: we were on in her April and are going back for more in August :D

Oh, Sorry. I'll try not to drink the wine cellar dry like I did in March. Hopefully they were able to restock before you got on in April :)

Great ship, great staff. Just wish it had the Lawn Club Grill. Oh well, you can't have everything.

We talked to many of the staff in March and most expected to still be onboard in August which would be great. Our dining room servers were phenomenal and the girls at Cafe Al Bachio kept me well stocked with caffeine.

We talked to many of the staff in March and most expected to still be onboard in August which would be great. Our dining room servers were phenomenal and the girls at Cafe Al Bachio kept me well stocked with caffeine.

Same here :). We're hoping to take a few small gifts on for the ones that took such good care of us in April ;).

Just leave her in good shape for when we board - preferably with some red wine left :p :D.