All Things Ovation of the Seas!

Suite.

little britian could you tell us which class suite you are in and what cabin..... ..im excited to start hearing abut the suite class...we are in star class 2 bedroom aqua suite on Harmony in january and i have been so excited to start hearing about the new suite program... just when you might be free :)

I'm in a Grand suite which is Sky class. Star class have purple seapass cards, Sky class have plum seapass cards. Get free wifi and access to CK. Just about to go up to the CL for sail away.

Grand suite has 4 loungers and table and 2 chairs on balcony. Bathroom with shower above bath, not separate, two sinks and posh toiletries

840a59968b9fd4cebe45b9a0542afe04.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

Room service menu. Yes that is all of it.....79635f4b607f16157c53ed63eb489657.jpg

43a1639ae96c6c16a4c8406ebf4b95aa.jpg

60b840ef2d3ac5bb6849d66ae258c815.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

As you are in a grand suite, I understand you can order from any of the complimentary DD restaurants, is that right? Is that just for dinner or all 3 meals?

Hope you are having a great time and thanks for sharing what you have so far :)

With all the talk on the Royal forum about Dynamic Dining about to be ditched on Anthem I'm keen to know if it's going to be continued on Ovation?

If anyone on board has a chance to find out more on that issue that would be good to know.

Dynamic Dining - or at least MTD with all the different menus in place is one of the reasons I booked Ovation - I would hate to see the menus advertised on Royal's restaurant web pages dumbed down or uniform menus in all the free restaurants as suggested may happen on Anthem.

Hi Lesley great input so far keep it coming what sockets are on-board European or american just so I know what adapters to get also is there a kettle under the bed haha this has been noted on other ships any other tips on what to bring :)

Edited by C@lm-Se@s

As you are in a grand suite, I understand you can order from any of the complimentary DD restaurants, is that right? Is that just for dinner or all 3 meals?

Hope you are having a great time and thanks for sharing what you have so far :)

There is absolutely no info at all about what I am / am not entitled to!! They have also charged me for the wifi and I'm sure I should get that for free....

Live cams from Rotterdam cruise terminal

http://www.virtualvisit.nl/wordpress/webcam/

Use the webcam I and webcam II links for different angles.

She is scheduled to sail at 18:00 local time.

Brilliant, thanks for this, stalking mode on high only Saturday to go & we will be on our way to board on Sunday. :D

There is absolutely no info at all about what I am / am not entitled to!! They have also charged me for the wifi and I'm sure I should get that for free....

Thanks for getting back to me. Not good. The wifi is definitely included for Sky and Star class. The welcome email I received from the concierge said there would be an access code in the cabin for the wifi. I saw you said you were in a Grand Suite so make sure that charge gets taken off!

Does anyone know if the 'Wow' bands are suitable for people with implanted medical devices, such as pacemakers?

I don't have a pacemaker but I do have an implanted device that means I cannot go through the security arch. I'm wondering whether these bands will cause any problems.

Does anyone know if the 'Wow' bands are suitable for people with implanted medical devices, such as pacemakers?

I don't have a pacemaker but I do have an implanted device that means I cannot go through the security arch. I'm wondering whether these bands will cause any problems.

Not anymore than the seapass card - same technology in both.

Thanks for getting back to me. Not good. The wifi is definitely included for Sky and Star class. !

Did I miss the announcement where RCI came out and said that the new suite benefits have started? Last I knew that it was supposed to start in May.