Can I made a 11:25am flight - Seattle- Toronto?

phabric

Thinking of taking the round trip Alaska cruise out of Seattle - Sunday- Sunday.

Air Canada has a non stop Seattle at 11:25am. Would I make this flight? Their other flights are 7am (too early) or 23:05.

I am sole passenger.

What would a taxi cost from port to airport?

Which port? Either port is about a 30 minute drive; worse case 1 hr.

A flat rate cab is $29 from pier 66, $35 from pier 91.

SeaTac is very busy in the summer and the standard rule is to be at the airport 3 hrs prior to departure for an int'l flight. So if you self disembark and your cab is pulling away from the pier by 8am, you'll be ok.

It wouldn't be in my comfort zone ... there's only about an hour of wiggle room for delays. And the cost would be substantial to miss the flight.

Which port? Either port is about a 30 minute drive; worse case 1 hr.

A flat rate cab is $29 from pier 66, $35 from pier 91.

SeaTac is very busy in the summer and the standard rule is to be at the airport 3 hrs prior to departure for an int'l flight. So if you self disembark and your cab is pulling away from the pier by 8am, you'll be ok.

It wouldn't be in my comfort zone ... there's only about an hour of wiggle room for delays. And the cost would be substantial to miss the flight.

It is a Princess cruise, I think Pier 91(?).

you don't really need 3 hrs but 2 hrs for sure. Since you won't go thru customs till you arrive you won't need a lot of time. Too bad they can't route you thru YVR where there are multiple departures per day on Air canada

We got off with the 1st group of self carry passengers this week and we MIGHT have been able to make it and everything went exactly right. We were on the rental car shuttle at 8am exactly. So it is possible but close.

You will be fine. The ships tie up at 6:00 a.m.; debarkation begins right around 7:30 a.m. Cab fare is higher than what was quoted above (it's going to run you $45-$48), but Shuttle Express will get you to Sea-Tac for $22. I wouldn't hesitate to book an 11:25 a.m. flight.

Edited by Jenbo57

Wouldn't hesitate to book the flight, but I absolutely would not use ShuttleExpress or any such service. Get an UberX or Lyft, and if the departures drive is backed up as you approach, have the driver enter the parking garage and proceed to the far end. (tip him $5 in cash for the minimum parking exit fee). This bypasses both the traffic on the drive and the cruise checkin clusterfluff.

Air Canada recommends two hours but accepts check-in and bags up to an hour prior. Even without pre-chek, I've never had an hour wait for security at SeaTac even during peak seasonal crush loads, although it does happen. So I think if you hit the sidewalk at the airport by 10:00, you're good, and I think any off-ship time by 8:45 or 9 would hit that with ease.