Over/under for children count on Grandeur?

Thank you so much for the links!

Before I register for the Meet and Mingles, are they adults only or do children attend also?

When I booked the cruise to be honest, it was last minute and I had not considered alot of schools would not be out yet. I was shocked to see when the OP gave the info on how many kids were to be on board. I am relieved I asked my daughter's friend to vacation with us!

There may be children at the M&M, but my experience is that there are not many.

The only registration when you board for the children is for them to be given a wrist band that must be worn at all times. In case of and emergency this wrist band will show where your childs muster station will be so the staff can take your children to the appropriate place and you will not have to look for them.

Thank you so much for the links!

Before I register for the Meet and Mingles, are they adults only or do children attend also?

When I booked the cruise to be honest, it was last minute and I had not considered alot of schools would not be out yet. I was shocked to see when the OP gave the info on how many kids were to be on board. I am relieved I asked my daughter's friend to vacation with us!

On our last Grandeur cruise, we dropped our son off at kids club and then went to M&M because we wanted to do cabin crawl and slot pull. It turned out that my wife left after cabin crawl to pick our son up because it was closing for lunchtime, and I went to slot pull by myself. But there were a few kids at M&M, but as Bob mentioned - very few. If you are active on your roll call, and want to meet the folks in person, M&M is great. We have some great families and friends on both our cruises, some at M&M and some just while walking around the ship. Go up to the kids club open house, as this is best place for the kids to meet new people, and for you to talk to other parents. The one thing nice about Grandeur is that if you do meet people, you will tend to see them often throughout the cruise.