9 Night Cruise on the NOS whats wrong with it?

I am checking out prices for our 2017 cruise and found a 9 night cruise out of Miami on the Navigator of the Seas in April. It is only $2,003.00 for a balcony. That's cheaper then 6-7 day cruises I have been checking out. Are there any Navigator fans out there to help me with this?

Nothing wrong with NV, I'd jump on it!

Thanks Bob. I think I may. This cruise is cheaper then the one I am doing next! Just that niggling feeling that says "if something seems to good to be true it probably isn't" but I am really going to consider this one for sure.

Thanks Bob. I think I may. This cruise is cheaper then the one I am doing next! Just that niggling feeling that says "if something seems to good to be true it probably isn't" but I am really going to consider this one for sure.

If you wait, you might find the price go up significantly.

There are some great deals on the Navigator late 2016 and into 2017. We booked a 5 night promenade room for $500 CDN pp at March break in 2017. That's most likely about $400pp on the US website.

Definitely book early. We booked a 9 night cruise on the LOS 18 months in advance and the price increased on our GS $3700 before it sold out. We got the GS for just over $2000 per person. We are still 6 months away from the cruise.

I am checking out prices for our 2017 cruise and found a 9 night cruise out of Miami on the Navigator of the Seas in April. It is only $2,003.00 for a balcony. That's cheaper then 6-7 day cruises I have been checking out. Are there any Navigator fans out there to help me with this?

don't know where you're getting $2003. Tried every way I can think of and best I can find with D+ balcony discount is $2153.50

don't know where you're getting $2003. Tried every way I can think of and best I can find with D+ balcony discount is $2153.50

Website gives the price of $2103 for an E3 before balcony discount. Bonnie must be Platinum.

Since you get to deduct $250, you should be seeing $1853.

Definitely book early. We booked a 9 night cruise on the LOS 18 months in advance and the price increased on our GS $3700 before it sold out. We got the GS for just over $2000 per person. We are still 6 months away from the cruise.

Over this past weekend I was looking at a 7 night on Adventure out of SJU going to St. Maarten and the ABC islands in late April 2017. A GS for two people was just under $3200 total which seemed pretty decent to me. That included the current BOGOHO and $200 off.

Didn't check for your cruise/dates, but I have found that cruises departing or arriving back on heavy travel days (like the Wednesday before Thanksgiving or the Sunday after) are almost always offered for less and are usually still found on the "last minute" sale PDF's.

Since you mentioned April 2017 I would check a calendar to see how Easter might be impacting getting to and/or from the ship.

How are you seeing cruises for 2017? When I look on the RCCL site it only shows 2016 as options??

How are you seeing cruises for 2017? When I look on the RCCL site it only shows 2016 as options??

There are a number of itineraries on the website out to April 2017.

We paid $1575 (total, not per person) for our balcony for a 7 nighter on Navigator over a year in advance...so that price isn't crazy cheap, in my opinion. I'd book it.

Edited by sredish

Booked the 9-day for early February 2017 when they first opened up last month for a great price and they were having the BOGO sale on the drink package. Sailed the Navigator both before the refurb way back when and after the refurb last October out of TX, love the ship.

FYI, Easter is on April 16, 2017 that's why we opted for early Feb.

There are some great deals on the Navigator late 2016 and into 2017. We booked a 5 night promenade room for $500 CDN pp at March break in 2017. That's most likely about $400pp on the US website.

Looks like the price on RCCL 5 and 6 day cruises for March break 2017 are reasonable. The 7 day cruises are much more for those March break weeks.

We booked a Family Panoramic Oceanview cabin for $683 Canadian (about $550 US) each including port fees for a family of 6. Pretty good deal in our minds

I cannot sail in April because of my teaching job, otherwise I would be all over that sailing. I told my buddy about it since his schedule is more flexible than mine and he booked it for his family of 4 in and inside cabin (tight, but he does not care). He paid $617 for each of the first two in the cabin and $250 each for the 3rd and 4th people. What and incredible deal for a 9 day cruise with RCCL. Amazing itinerary as well. I say book it and cancel it later if you change your mind.

There's nothing wrong with Navigator, we love it. We are booked on it in August and I booked that 9 day cruise you mentioned out of Miami for Jan 2017 and got a great deal. I booked 4 of us in an Owner's Suite for about the same amount I have paid for 2 of us on 7 day cruises. You can't beat paying 1/2 price for the 2nd person and then it was only $314 each for the 3rd and 4th persons. I couldn't pass that up.

Edited by staggr