Princess "Celebrations" order line

BratDet

Hi all,

I had faxed in a request for a purchase of OBC, a week later I called to see if it had posted. They never got the fax.

Last week I decided to spend the 31.00 on a coffee card (I have old cards, but figured it was better for unlimited fresh brewed for my ten day cruise) and also faxed in that request. It never posted. I called just now and got it done, but was told they have been having problems with their fax...better to call or do it online.

BTW, my fax machine has been working well otherwise. :)

Bernadette

I made some purchases via phone a couple of weeks ago. I had to call because we never got any acknowledgment of our two fax attempts. My call was to LA, they said the fax is to a subcontractor whom appears to be having many problems, and Princess is aware of it.

I would recommend calling the LA offices. Our purchases were confirmed by e mail within a couple of minutes, and on the Personalizer within the day.

I wish you could order and pay for more in advance online. I realize picking up the phone and talking to a human being is just as easy (and keeps people employed), but I just prefer to do things online these days. I wanted to order some canapés and Internet minutes but when I got to the phone tree, I lost my motivation.

Wow reading this, I just realized how lazy I sound.