MTD and show times on Serenade

I have spent a frustrating time making MTD reservations as linking two reservation numbers didn't seem to be as straightforward as you would think it should be. What time are the shows on Norwegian Fjord cruises as having booked most nights for 8:00 think I will probably be too early for one show and too late for the other?

I have spent a frustrating time making MTD reservations as linking two reservation numbers didn't seem to be as straightforward as you would think it should be. What time are the shows on Norwegian Fjord cruises as having booked most nights for 8:00 think I will probably be too early for one show and too late for the other?

You should be ok for the first show.

This week most of the shows are 7 and 9 except for one show first and last night

And one night two late 9 and 10:45, I think. Most people made reservations on the ship the first day. The MTD hostess is most accomodating.

RCCL did a website overhaul this spring, March maybe? And ever since then, the website has been very wonky. I also had problems linking cabins together and they told me they were still working out the kinks. If you give them a ring, they'll link them for you.

I guess I should add that you cannot link a TA Rez with a RCCL Rez, only the agents can do it.