What's Changing in April, 2016?

Steelers36

Hi. I hunted through several pages of the Princess board looking for a topic on this, but not found and searching with keywords did not help either.

I know when the last deck plan change occurred it was all about new cabin categories and price structure.

This time I did some comparisons and spot-checking using Regal deck plan and did not see a difference.

But I do know that at least one or two experts out there will know the answer!

Thanks

Hi. I hunted through several pages of the Princess board looking for a topic on this, but not found and searching with keywords did not help either.

I know when the last deck plan change occurred it was all about new cabin categories and price structure.

This time I did some comparisons and spot-checking using Regal deck plan and did not see a difference.

But I do know that at least one or two experts out there will know the answer!

Thanks

No physical changes, they are just rearranging cabin categories on most of the ships deck plans.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

I was coming back to post that I did find some info. I guess it's a few category changes, an example of which is changing some designated partially-obstructed balconies to non-obstructed on Royal/Regal.

Probably most of the changes are tricky to spot on the deck plans if they are few and far between.

I'm good now, but of course anyone is free to chime in.

I was coming back to post that I did find some info. I guess it's a few category changes, an example of which is changing some designated partially-obstructed balconies to non-obstructed on Royal/Regal.

Probably most of the changes are tricky to spot on the deck plans if they are few and far between.

I'm good now, but of course anyone is free to chime in.

Its happening to most of the fleet, a way to charge more $$$. :(