Carnival Liberty Southern Caribbean 5/17 to 5/24 2015

cntryman77

Then we went to a third stop to eat and then swim. The food was excellent. We had flying fish, chicken, rice, macaroni and cheese, salad and garlic bread.

ry%3D400

After eating we swam for a bit.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

Then it was back to the port. We stopped to do a little shopping before getting back onboard. My mother once told me “every girl should have her own string of pearls” and since the wife didn’t, I bought her some with the earrings to match.

ry%3D400

We got back onto the ship at 3:30pm and went up to our room to clean up. After showering and changing, we went down to the lobby for some Disney trivia. We got 20 of 24 correct, but the winner had all 24 correct. Then it was off to an early dinner at 6:00pm. She had chilled asparagus cream soup, beef lasagna and a baked potato. I had roasted pumpkin soup, escargot, roasted Caribbean spiced chicken, cornmeal cou-cou, calabaza, creamed spinach and macaroni and cheese with bacon. Neither of us had dessert. We then went to the 8:15pm show for the night. It was a Frank Sinatra/Sammy Davis Jr tribute. The show was really good and the singer had a great voice. We went back up to our room at 9:30pm and crashed. We were both exhausted.

We are signed up to do this excursion in August! Did you experience any motion sickness during your excursion?

Congratulations on your marriage! Thanks for the great review. We were on the Paradise in 2001 for our honeymoon and will take this Liberty cruise in January/February for our 15th anniversary!

Great job on your review and congratulations on your wedding! We are thinking about taking this cruise next winter sometime. We are from northeast Ohio also. I am trying to place where your wedding picture was taken. Which lake is that???

Great job on your review and congratulations on your wedding! We are thinking about taking this cruise next winter sometime. We are from northeast Ohio also. I am trying to place where your wedding picture was taken. Which lake is that???

Lake Milton, It was ay Halliday's Winery.

We are signed up to do this excursion in August! Did you experience any motion sickness during your excursion?

none at all. It was really calm and the catamaran was fairly wide.

Congrats on your wedding. Thanks for the review and pictures. We will be doing the same cruise in August and have most of the same excursions planned so it was really great reading about them and seeing the pics.

Congrats to both of you on your wedding/marriage and thanks for taking the time to do a review. I was on the ship a month before you so fun to hear about your adventures and see the pics. Sounds like you had a great time!

Susan

First, congrats on your wedding! Next, ty for the great review. We will be on Liberty with this itinerary on the 28th of June, and can't wait. Especially happy to try the new American table menus. Food looked yummy!!

Congratulations to you both on your wedding! Thank you for taking the time to do a review, I really enjoyed it AND your pictures. We just did the same itinerary out of San Juan on Carnival Valor in May 2013 and LOVED it! We were also on Liberty for a western Caribbean cruise last year and loved her. I enjoy reviews of ships and itineraries we've already been on, even though we've done it ourselves. It's nice to "relive" and also get as many ideas as possible for "next time". This itinerary is our all-time favorite and the most scenic. I also enjoyed finally seeing another review from another who did Spencer Ambrose's "Sea Tour" in St. Lucia. We did that one and really enjoyed it and loved Jalousie Beach. I love your snorkeling pictures and watched the whole video yesterday evening and really enjoyed watching it and was mesmerized. Thank you again for sharing and wishing you many happy years together.

• 3 months later...
Congratulations to you both on your wedding! Thank you for taking the time to do a review, I really enjoyed it AND your pictures. We just did the same itinerary out of San Juan on Carnival Valor in May 2013 and LOVED it! We were also on Liberty for a western Caribbean cruise last year and loved her. I enjoy reviews of ships and itineraries we've already been on, even though we've done it ourselves. It's nice to "relive" and also get as many ideas as possible for "next time". This itinerary is our all-time favorite and the most scenic. I also enjoyed finally seeing another review from another who did Spencer Ambrose's "Sea Tour" in St. Lucia. We did that one and really enjoyed it and loved Jalousie Beach. I love your snorkeling pictures and watched the whole video yesterday evening and really enjoyed watching it and was mesmerized. Thank you again for sharing and wishing you many happy years together.

R u doing a review of your Sept cruise on the Liberty. I am sailing on Nov 1 on her.

First, congratulations on your marriage. I wish you years of love and happiness.

Thank you for your reviews and lovely pictures. Our turn is coming up soon and you gave me some good ideas as well as increased my excitement!

• 3 months later...