Current Plantinum/Diamond Gift? Asking For A Family Member!

Been doing game sets for quite a while. Wonder when they will change and to what?

I agree, we are about due for a new item. We have received 6 chess sets with another two on the Sunshine 8/8.

You know, this company KNOWS how many cruises you've been on. Still don't know why these gifts just can't be assigned a number based on your cruise.

#23 tervis

#24 chess set

#25 binoculars and a white card

Etc., etc., etc.

You know, this company KNOWS how many cruises you've been on. Still don't know why these gifts just can't be assigned a number based on your cruise.

#23 tervis

#24 chess set

#25 binoculars and a white card

Etc., etc., etc.

I don't disagree, or a pick list

Game board on Conquest first week of June.

I asked at the desk if I could trade it in. Yes, for another Tervis tumbler. I don't need another one of those any more than a game board.

So, I put a post-it note on it that said "Free to a Good Home" and put it on a table in the library. It was gone within 30 minutes.

I just leave it in the cabin, give it away, or turn it back in at the desk if I don't want/need it. Why waste the luggage space (and weight) bringing home anything I don't want or need?

I certainly don't expect Carnival to track every Platinum cruiser's gifts and keep a large, varied inventory in stock on every ship.

If you already have one of the gist that you are given on a cruise, all you have to do is go down to guest services, taking it with you, and tell them you already have one of these. We did this on the Breeze in early April 2015. They took it back and contacted housekeeping to see what other items the still had some inventory of. The next night, we each got set of glass rocks glasses with the Carnival logo on the front. All it takes is a few minutes of your time, and you can use the P&D line at guest services. Why were you unable to figure that out but spent a lot of time here complaining about what you were given as a gift. Amazing!

If you already have one of the gifts that you are given on a cruise, all you have to do is go down to guest services, taking it with you, and tell them you already have one of these. We did this on the Breeze in early April 2015. They took it back and contacted housekeeping to see what other items they still had some inventory of. The next night, we each got a nice set of rocks glasses with the Carnival logo on the front. All it takes is a few minutes of your time, and you can use the P&D line at guest services. Why were you unable to figure that out but spent a lot of time here complaining about what you were given as a gift. Amazing!

I've also gone to Guest Services to ask if I could swap gifts. Sometimes they have other items, but sometimes they don't.

We did a B2B on the Breeze in May. We received the game sets on the first cruise. Guest Services said they didn't have any other gifts. I went back to guest services after we received the second set of game boards. They had just received the toiletry bags so I was able to exchange all the game sets.

If you already have one of the gifts that you are given on a cruise, all you have to do is go down to guest services, taking it with you, and tell them you already have one of these. We did this on the Breeze in early April 2015. They took it back and contacted housekeeping to see what other items they still had some inventory of. The next night, we each got a nice set of rocks glasses with the Carnival logo on the front. All it takes is a few minutes of your time, and you can use the P&D line at guest services. Why were you unable to figure that out but spent a lot of time here complaining about what you were given as a gift. Amazing!

They dont always have them. Tried to do this on the Pride and our choice was game set or game set.

Hope the toiletries bag is the gift on the Sunshine in August....we have two but they are really nice. We have tervis tumblers out the wazoo ....43 days and counting!! [emoji267][emoji41][emoji568][emoji295]️[emoji484][emoji485][emoji482][emoji483]

Hope the toiletries bag is the gift on the Sunshine in August....we have two but they are really nice. We have tervis tumblers out the wazoo ....43 days and counting!! [emoji267][emoji41][emoji568][emoji295]️[emoji484][emoji485][emoji482][emoji483]

Just got off the Sunshine on July 5th, gift was the chess board set, we asked if we could exchange it for something else and received the toiletries bags. Bags are very nice.

Just got off the Sunshine on July 5th, gift was the chess board set, we asked if we could exchange it for something else and received the toiletries bags. Bags are very nice.

TY!!! Will do!!

I just read from John that the new gift starting sometime in August will be a journal and pen set.

Was that not the gift, something like 3-4 years ago? It was a red book, looked like a diary, with a pen stuck in the side. Maybe 5X7 in size???

• 3 weeks later...

Just off Breeze and the gift was another Tervis tumbler with a different design. This one has VIFP Club logo and Carnival written on it. Love the tumblers and use them alot (we have 4 from previous cruises) so we were super excited to see those again!

Edited by lego7191

Was that not the gift, something like 3-4 years ago? It was a red book, looked like a diary, with a pen stuck in the side. Maybe 5X7 in size???

Nope...just saw the picture of the new platinum/diamond gift....Totally different. Just answered my own question....LOL