How to get from Port Everglades to Anna Maria Island w/o renting a car

Not sure where you're seeing this tour. Anna Maria Island is clear on the other side of Florida from Fort Lauderdale. It's up around Sarasota on the Gulf side. That's probably a 3.5 hour drive along I-75 just to get there, let alone a tour and return. Unless the organized tour includes flying to Tampa/St Pete and then driving tot he island and back to Tampa St. Pete. ( maybe a smaller plane can use Ft Lauderdale's executive airport and Sarasota's smaller airport), event hat would be longer than 3.5 hours total round trip.

I would contact all the shuttle companies and smaller private car/ride companies and enquire if they do this. Also dont know, but does Uber do this sort of thing? I am guessing it would be quite expensive, since you would have to pay the driver for his/her time to drive back to Fort Lauderdale. I have not tried this company, but have seen recommendations on here for jiffy ride? or jiffy jeff, something like that.

Edited by SMSACE6