2015 Holiday Cruises Campaign

JeffandMelissa

I thought I would share this with the board as many of you have shared prior promotions which I didn't know about until I read it here and was able to save $$. So, paying it forward....

Got a brochure in the mail " Experience the Holiday Spirit At Sea" 2015 Holiday Cruises. Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year's.

It appears to cover cruises that are at sea (or in a port) on any of the above holidays.

Cruises 1-7 days, $25 OBC per guest in interior, $50 per guest in OV, $100 per guest in balcony, $150 per guest in Mini or above.

Cruises 8 days or longer, $50 per guest in interior, $100 per guest in OV, $200 per guest in balcony, $$300 per guest in Mini or above.

First and second guest only. Available to U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda, and District of Columbia residents (not the UK or European residents :(). OBC expires at the end of voyage if not used. Single occupancy gets the per stateroom credit.

And a fabulous :rolleyes: free bottle of champagne (voucher in stateroom).

Offer is capacity controlled and expires 06.30.2015.

DH and I were able to score (or our TA did for us) the $150 per guest OBC on a cruise we had booked over Thanksgiving.

Campaign code: PT5MD012A (not sure if that is a zero or an 'O'). Hope I could list that here without violating CC rules.

I hope this helps someone!

I thought I would share this with the board as many of you have shared prior promotions which I didn't know about until I read it here and was able to save $$. So, paying it forward....

Got a brochure in the mail " Experience the Holiday Spirit At Sea" 2015 Holiday Cruises. Thanksgiving, Hanukkah, Christmas and New Year's.

It appears to cover cruises that are at sea (or in a port) on any of the above holidays.

Cruises 1-7 days, $25 OBC per guest in interior, $50 per guest in OV, $100 per guest in balcony, $150 per guest in Mini or above.

Cruises 8 days or longer, $50 per guest in interior, $100 per guest in OV, $200 per guest in balcony, $$300 per guest in Mini or above.

First and second guest only. Available to U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda, and District of Columbia residents (not the UK or European residents :(). OBC expires at the end of voyage if not used. Single occupancy gets the per stateroom credit.

DH and I were able to score (or our TA did for us) the $150 per guest OBC on a cruise we had booked over Thanksgiving.

Campaign code: PT5MD012A (not sure if that is a zero or an 'O'). Hope I could list that here without violating CC rules.

Thank you...we won't be able to use it this year, but so nice of you to share! ;)

Thanx for the info, we are booked on a 15 day Christmas/New Years cruise. I called Princess and they could find no record of that code but said it may be customer specific and only good for that individual so it did not work for us.

We are long time Princess customers so maybe we will get one in the mail, we should I would hope...:confused:

Again, looks like that one id just for a select few so book a Holiday cruise, got for it.

Think I'll wander out to our mail box, haven't gotten the mail yet.

Thanx...

Nice - just wish we could actually get booked on the holiday cruise we have been trying to get on. I have been trying since March, but they are at capacity for kids, so even though its not sold out I'm unable to book with kids....:mad: Fingers crossed that final payment will see folks cancelling!

Nice - just wish we could actually get booked on the holiday cruise we have been trying to get on. I have been trying since March, but they are at capacity for kids, so even though its not sold out I'm unable to book with kids....:mad: Fingers crossed that final payment will see folks cancelling!

Are you waitlisted? You really need to do this as those waitlisted most of the time get priority.

Waitlisted? Nope...don't know anything about how you do that. I called and spoke to someone at Princess and it was never mentioned...I've never run into this situation before so a little out of my depth as to how things work!

Waitlisted? Nope...don't know anything about how you do that. I called and spoke to someone at Princess and it was never mentioned...I've never run into this situation before so a little out of my depth as to how things work!

While I don't have personal experience with this, I have read other posters saying "their kids are waitlisted #17 or whatever". Meaning there are 17 other kids above them.

I would call your TA or Princess back and see if you can get waitlisted for your kids. I don't know if you need to book yourselves to get waitlisted or not.