3 Day Itinerary Help to Bermuda June 2016

familyof5nc

Hello! Hope you are having a great day! I saw where you are very informative and would like to know if you could help me plan a perfect 3 days in Bermuda when our cruise arrives with our 3 boys-Ages(11,13 and 16).

These are our thoughts so far, but we can change around. Also, please let us know what is closer to each other and if we should move around anything. What is the fastest way to see beautiful Bermuda?

Wednesday

-Welcome to Bermuda!

-Helmet Dive

-Back to ship for Lunch

-Afternoon beach-Horseshoe Bay and Warick Long Bay Jobson's Cove (All on South Shore)Gibb's Lighthouse is there too

-Back to Ship for dinner

-Black Bay Beach in Evening for Sea Glass and Beautiful Sunset

Thursday

-Caves?

-Zoo?

-Not sure what to do after here? Admiralty House Park recommendations?

-Back to Ship for lunch maybe unless there is something cool in this area?

-Not sure what to do for the afternoon? More beaches we should visit?

-Blue Hole thoughts?

Friday

-Jet Boat Ride and 90 minutes in St/ George starting at 10 and will be back at 1:30(What should we do in St. George?)

-Back to ship for lunch

--Walk around Royal Naval Yard and evening Snorkel Yard fun before ship leaves at 5:00

We greatly appreciate all of your help!

Hello! Hope you are having a great day! I saw where you are very informative and would like to know if you could help me plan a perfect 3 days in Bermuda when our cruise arrives with our 3 boys-Ages(11,13 and 16).

These are our thoughts so far, but we can change around. Also, please let us know what is closer to each other and if we should move around anything. What is the fastest way to see beautiful Bermuda?

Wednesday

-Welcome to Bermuda!

-Helmet Dive

-Back to ship for Lunch

-Afternoon beach-Horseshoe Bay and Warick Long Bay Jobson's Cove (All on South Shore)Gibb's Lighthouse is there too

-Back to Ship for dinner

-Black Bay Beach in Evening for Sea Glass and Beautiful Sunset

Thursday

-Caves?

-Zoo?

-Not sure what to do after here? Admiralty House Park recommendations?

-Back to Ship for lunch maybe unless there is something cool in this area?

-Not sure what to do for the afternoon? More beaches we should visit?

-Blue Hole thoughts?

Friday

-Jet Boat Ride and 90 minutes in St/ George starting at 10 and will be back at 1:30(What should we do in St. George?)

-Back to ship for lunch

--Walk around Royal Naval Yard and evening Snorkel Yard fun before ship leaves at 5:00

We greatly appreciate all of your help!

First off I think you should skip the jet boat ride, its pretty expensive for 5 and you see an island.

Do the helmet dive and ONE beach.....Horseshoe, by the time you get there its going to be packed, why bother going to another. You might one to take a look into a private tour either the first day or the last. We did that a few years ago and it was well worth it. We left at 9am on Wednesday and by 2pm we saw the whole island. Our guide Colin dropped us off in Hamilton, spent another 2 hours walking around there and then took the ferry back.

Just my 2¢

Across the street form the Crystal Caves entrance is the Swizzle Inn. Touristy thing to do is the Rum Swizzle with lunch. Can take bus back to Hamilton, walk around/shop and catch ferry back to Royal Dock.

That is pretty much what we did one day. Took ferry over in the a.m. to St. George's, walked to Tobacco Bay to snorkel, took bus to Swizzle Inn by the caves for a drink and snack then to the caves around the corner. Took bus to Hamilton and then ferry back to ship.