Island Princess, new cabins on the Lido

rinkrat10

I heard several complaints about the vibration throughout the cruise. A family in our group was on Lido deck in the new cabins and had really severe vibration. She has posted in another thread about the Island, I believe the one about propulsion problems. I was in a new cabin on Aloha deck (under the Lido deck) and I did have much more than typical vibration in my cabin. Mostly noticeable when IN BED and made it difficult sleeping. The cruise was sold out so no where to move people who couldn't tolerate it. Princess needs to stop selling these cabins IMO. I feel very sorry for unsuspecting victims. I would only book a mid ship cabin on decks 8-10 on the Island Princess.

Yes, the aft end of Island Princess is really, really UGLY!

I heard several complaints about the vibration throughout the cruise. A family in our group was on Lido deck in the new cabins and had really severe vibration. She has posted in another thread about the Island, I believe the one about propulsion problems. I was in a new cabin on Aloha deck (under the Lido deck) and I did have much more than typical vibration in my cabin. Mostly noticeable when IN BED and made it difficult sleeping. The cruise was sold out so no where to move people who couldn't tolerate it. Princess needs to stop selling these cabins IMO. I feel very sorry for unsuspecting victims. I would only book a mid ship cabin on decks 8-10 on the Island Princess.

Yes, the aft end of Island Princess is really, really UGLY!

I would book a forward cabin as well if it was the only ones left versus an aft Lido deck cabin.