Luggage Tags...

Question...

I just did my Online check in for an upcoming cruise. How long after I do that are my luggage tags available for printing? I was looking through my reservation and couldn't find where to print them...

(:D And you probably thought I was going to be complaining they don't send them out like the "Good ole days" when you saw the title...Actually, I have no problem printing my tags. I find that they are sturdier than Royal's used to be if you fold them according to the directions.)

Question...

I just did my Online check in for an upcoming cruise. How long after I do that are my luggage tags available for printing? I was looking through my reservation and couldn't find where to print them...

(:D And you probably thought I was going to be complaining they don't send them out like the "Good ole days" when you saw the title...Actually, I have no problem printing my tags. I find that they are sturdier than Royal's used to be if you fold them according to the directions.)

E-docs are normally issued 49 days prior to departure unless you have booked with ChoiceAir, then they could be issued a little later.

You will find your printable luggage tags at the end of your e-docs. Make sure that you click on "printable version" in order to view everything. You will also find a Print button for luggage tags on the bottom of your on-line check in page.

Edited by cruisenfever

Question...

They will be part of your cruise documents which will be available about 45-49 days from your sailing. The last page will be the page you can print once for each piece of luggage. I read on another thread that if you have choice air, they are available closer to 25 days from sailing. Finally, if you want, they will create them for you at the port.

Happy cruising.

Mary