Chops on Freedom of the Seas

Does anyone have a current menu? On my cruise planner it looks like the old menu which I like better. Crossing my fingers that it is the correct menu. Also on the eastern sailing what night is lobster night? If anyone knows the nightly menus, that would be really helpful.

Does anyone have a current menu? On my cruise planner it looks like the old menu which I like better. Crossing my fingers that it is the correct menu. Also on the eastern sailing what night is lobster night? If anyone knows the nightly menus, that would be really helpful.

Night 6 is the second formal night, and lobster night.

I believe this is the current Chops menu:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/chops.pdf

Chops was serving the new menu when we were on last December.

We ate at Chops last Wednesday night. We enjoyed it. Go for the largest steak, I had the 9 oz. filet and ate most of it, gave the rest to hubby as his NY strip steak was not great. The bacon appetizer was not what I thought it would be, it was basically a slice of fatty pork. The desserts are full size, we had the Mud pie (thumbs up) and the Red Velvet cake. They also have lunch on Friday and Saturday for $20. I don't know if it is the same menu.

In case anyone might be interested concerning the Freedom & Chop's... don't know if the Freedom still does this (they did on the cruise we were on the beginning of May) but we booked Chop's for the 2nd formal night (lobster night) and they said we could order lobster in Chop's that evening at no extra charge. So we ordered the petite filet and lobster and had surf and turf. 1st time we've ever seen that available. Don't know if that's a Freedom thing or if that's going to be going around system wide. I know each ship has their own way of doing certain things.

Tim