Sky Room 9069

pls5286

We are staying in room 9069 on the Sky in 2 weeks for our honeymoon. Can someone tell me if we have an indoor or outside muster station. I am unable to stand for long periods of time due to a leg injury plus I don't think I would be able to handle the standing outside in the heat bunched up with lots of other people. This of course is the one thing I have thought about that I forgot to mention to the special needs dept.

Thanks

We are staying in room 9069 on the Sky in 2 weeks for our honeymoon. Can someone tell me if we have an indoor or outside muster station. I am unable to stand for long periods of time due to a leg injury plus I don't think I would be able to handle the standing outside in the heat bunched up with lots of other people. This of course is the one thing I have thought about that I forgot to mention to the special needs dept.

Thanks

Wherever it's held there will be plenty of muster staff to assit you and get you a seat. Just ask.

Wherever it's held there will be plenty of muster staff to assit you and get you a seat. Just ask.

A actually on the Sky, we did have to stand outside in the heat and there was nowhere to sit. We were under an overhang and it was very stuffy and lasted longer than on other ships.

Thanks

Contact the accessibility desk before you cruise and they will be able to assist you. Perhaps you can attend the alternative muster drill or they may simply provide a chair for you. Just let them know. Someone will help you.

We were just on the Sky on 5/29. I also could not stand due to a knee injury. I went to the guest services and asked where the handicapped muster drill would be. It was held in a lounge with comfortable seating. They have you sign in and it was painless. Have a great cruise!

A actually on the Sky, we did have to stand outside in the heat and there was nowhere to sit. We were under an overhang and it was very stuffy and lasted longer than on other ships.

+1. We had to stand from shortest to tallest and it took a while being herded like school kids.

Worst and longest drill ever, but we managed lol. We got laughed by Carnival when they sailed by.. :D :o

People who were unable to stand that long where let inside. It's probably better to notify Guest Services at forehand to avoid the regular drill as some said.

+1. We had to stand from shortest to tallest and it took a while being herded like school kids.

Worst and longest drill ever, but we managed lol. We got laughed by Carnival when they sailed by.. :D :o

People who were unable to stand that long where let inside. It's probably better to notify Guest Services at forehand to avoid the regular drill as some said.

Ours last month was quite long, over 45 minutes, primarily due to waiting for all the people that didn't show up. We stood in a stuffy alcove on the walking deck. The slackers got an alternative drill indoors later in the evening, maybe with the mobility impaired group.

The Sky has muster stations outdoors under the boats. If you are unable to stand for long periods, contact the Front Desk upon boarding and request the special assistance muster station. They will change the muster sheets for the crew so you are not "missing". This is in the atrium, where there is seating, and usually one family member is allowed with the person requesting special assistance. There will be crew assigned there to take your name/cabin and demonstrate the lifejacket. Usually a nurse is assigned there for passenger drill as well.