Anyone have any openings on private tours in Nice or Florence?

roberttasch

Hi,

I am not doing Europe, but we used Rome In Limo and they were wonderful. They have private drivers for a party of 2.

We were 4 people so we asked for a van but I did read about their cars for 2 with a driver.

Barb

We used shareashoreexcursions.com for most of our ports. We ended up having a great cruise as each port we had different and small groups. It was wonderful as were the guides. I suggest that you look at this site to see if you can find someone that needs others to join in, or perhaps you can do as we did, start your own request to 'share a shore'. It was very effective and worked for us.

Also, hit up your roll call. If there's nothing you can join, creat your own via shar a shore and post it on the roll call. It worked for us!

We are sailing on the 24 Sep 2015 Silhouette and are looking for any openings for 2 people in private tours out of Marseilles and Livorno to Nice and Florence.

Here is the link to your Celebrity Connections Roll Call:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2107107

It will be easier to find people on the same ship and sailing. Enjoy your cruise! :D