Sunshine: lunch and dinner seating for 10 or 11

CruzinScotty

We have a group of 10 or 11 that are looking at the Sunshine.

On the Conquest and Dream class ships, for lunch we found two tables along the back of the buffet with banquette seating next to each other. They were close enough that you could talk with everyone.

At dinner, the dining rooms on both ship classes had similar banquette seating there they could move enough tables of 2 together so we were all at one table. (We had Anytime Dining, always go early and always requested the same table every night.)

I've only seen a few pictures of the dining areas on the Sunshine and I don't recall this type of seating. It seems all I've seen are smaller round tables. Are there larger tables or can they be set up for larger groups?

Yes, we rotate who sits next to each other every meal; but sitting at one large table or two tables very close to each other would be a preference if it's available.

This is not a deal breaker, I'm just checking to know what expectations to have.

Edited by CruzinScotty

In May we had traditional dining in the middle dinning room (Sunset?) that is also used for YTD. we were at a 10 person round table. There were 2 of them behind the entrance and I believe more further in.

Thanks for the info.

So, maybe they can take a 10 top and make an 11 top if we need it.

But, now I'm confused with the Dining Rooms. I had heard the back (Sunrise?) Dining Room was ATD, but sometimes was the lower floor and sometimes the upper floor. You are saying you have seen the front (Sunset?) also used for ATD?

Also, I've heard rumors the Front Dining Room is pretty small. We have a few with crowding/claustrophobia issues. Did you find the room small and/or feel the room felt closed in when it was full?

Maybe we need to look at doing 1st sitting and linking our reservations.

Still looking for feedback from others that have been on the Sunshine as well.

Edited by CruzinScotty