Meet & Mingle Registration Issues (June 11, 2015)

Andy

Has this registration problem been resolved?

I am trying to sign up for a cruise in Jan 2016 on Silhouette. We are listed as booked on the Celebrity web site. The Connections sign up is saying "Cruise critic registration is not allowed for bookings in a status other than booked."

Is this the problem everyone is having, or is this an issue with having booked through a TA? Not sure who to contact with this issue.

Thanks for your help.

I'm getting that same msg.! I've tried 3 different times & it still is not working. Guess I'll just keep trying. It is saying we only have 6 guests so far & this is for Jan. 3, 2016 on Silhouette.

• 2 weeks later...

Called Celebrity today and they were able to help me get registered for the Cruise Critic Connections party. The Captains Club desk worked with the Group booking area to get the problem resolved. Now all we need are more CC people to sign up for the party!

• 4 weeks later...
"The booking entered could not be retrieved....."

I remember this happening before on other cruises, but can't remember the reason. Might it be that I'm in a (unknown to me) group?

If it has been awhile since you booked and you are still getting that message, it could be that you are part of a group and your TA needs to do something to fix it. I think as a first step, I would call them and advise them what is happening. I would also check with other members on your board to see if they are having any trouble registering so that you know it is just you and not the whole system that is having issues. Good luck!

Connie

I don't get a message per se. After entering our booking number(s), clicking the boxes for guests, newsletters and emails followed by "submit", the next page is for no names but for emails and newsletters and every submission after that is the same.

I guess we will take Host Andy's advice from the start of this thread and see about signing up on board.

Bill

I don't get a message per se. After entering our booking number(s), clicking the boxes for guests, newsletters and emails followed by "submit", the next page is for no names but for emails and newsletters and every submission after that is the same.

I guess we will take Host Andy's advice from the start of this thread and see about signing up on board.

Bill

Well, the only problem I see with that would be if the issue is not site wide and there were not enough people already signed up to make the 25 count needed, then there would be no party on board for you to sign up for. If the issue is site wide, then you should be fine. Have you posted on your own particular cruise thread to determine if anyone else is having any problems?

Connie

Thank you for sharing, and we will advise when everything is back to normal!

It is September and still not possible to register. Your IT department is either terrible or you are not really trying. I know many who are frustrated trying to register and giving up on the Connections Party. Maybe that's the idea? You don't really want them?

It is September and still not possible to register. Your IT department is either terrible or you are not really trying. I know many who are frustrated trying to register and giving up on the Connections Party. Maybe that's the idea? You don't really want them?

Yes, it is certainly frustrating.

I've been trying to register as well, and I keep getting an error which states "Please enter a valid last name.".

Well, I obviously know my last time, so the X IT department really needs to look at the issue.:(

The last time this happened, Celebrity told us to send an e-mail to http://www.concerns@celebrity.com and provide them with the name of the ship and sail date that you are having problems registering for. It is certainly worth a try. Good luck!

Just tried that, fingers crossed!

--Barbara,

PS - nope, just got a bounce back for "www.concerns" and "concerns" @celebrity.com

Maybe I'll try a customer service account later on.

next cruise: 21 November 2015, Celebrity Summit

past cruiselines: HAL, MSC, Costa, RCI, Epirotiki (before the ship sank!)

Edited by Red_Ruby

I had a very good conversation with Celebrity today - over 20 minutes discussing the website and other issues (with a very high up customer relations person). This was in response to repeated emails to Celebrity.

They are aware of all the issues with signing up for the official Connections (Meet & Greet) Party.

In the meantime, she said to just check in at Guest Relations upon embarkation where you will be able to sign up as a Cruise Critic member.

Just tried that, fingers crossed!

--Barbara,

PS - nope, just got a bounce back for "www.concerns" and "concerns" @celebrity.com

Maybe I'll try a customer service account later on.

next cruise: 21 November 2015, Celebrity Summit

past cruiselines: HAL, MSC, Costa, RCI, Epirotiki (before the ship sank!)

Well the website worked for us several months ago. I wonder if they took it down because there were so many "concerns."

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...
I had a very good conversation with Celebrity today - over 20 minutes discussing the website and other issues (with a very high up customer relations person). This was in response to repeated emails to Celebrity.

They are aware of all the issues with signing up for the official Connections (Meet & Greet) Party.

In the meantime, she said to just check in at Guest Relations upon embarkation where you will be able to sign up as a Cruise Critic member.

I was finally able to register this evening! Yay!!!