Mom jeans are back

iheartbda

Of course, they will change the style for what's hot. :D

Many have a closet/drawers full of skinny, low rise jeans. How are they going to get us buying new denim but to change 'the look'? :D

Everything old is new again.:D

I did low rise but they were called hip huggers, did flare or boot cut but they were bell bottoms, and any number of other things that have been tweaked, then marketed as the latest.

I don't understand why the fashion industry refers to pants or jeans at the natural waist as "high waist". High waist pants are those above the natural waistline. Pants at the waist should have always been called "Natural Waist" pants. I'm glad they are back. No more muffin top!

I have always worn jeans that sit at the natural waist. I never could get used to those awful low rise jeans; it felt like they were falling off and didn't look good on me. I have large hips, skinny waist and a well defined rear though.

I am SO sick of low-rise pants I could scream. I am short and thin and low-rise, regardless of brand, never, ever feel or look good on me.

I never follow trends so I still have a few natural waist Gap jeans that fit but are getting very worn. Maybe I can find news jeans now.

And as dor capri pants with flip flops? That is practically my summer uniform!

Edited by Bookish Angel