Hump balconies on Voyager Class

Gonna sail in my first balcony ever. Only did inside, ocean view and promenade so far. We booked a hump cabin on adventure. While I have seen a couple of pics already, I was wondering if anyone had hump pictures they are willing to share? Thanks.

Cindy

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

You will love the convenience of location...that is the "draw" of the hump. Your cabin will be no larger because of the hump, but it's so handy to stairs and elevators! If you find a picture of any side balcony on a Voyager class ship, that's what your cabin will look like!

Gonna sail in my first balcony ever. Only did inside, ocean view and promenade so far. We booked a hump cabin on adventure. While I have seen a couple of pics already, I was wondering if anyone had hump pictures they are willing to share? Thanks.

Cindy

There is really no difference in the way hump stateroom or balcony looks compared to other side-facing balconies on Voyager class. The only difference is the view when you lean out of the balcony and look forward or aft.

With the exception of one balcony we've only stayed on the hump. And I have taken exactly 0 pictures LOL. Like everyone said the rooms look the same as every other stateroom of that category.